Full membership of NHYC enables:
- Access to the club and its facilities.
- Use of the club moorings.
- Participation in organised racing events, sailing groups, and regattas for adults and children.
- Participation in organised fishing competitions.
- Participation in social groups and social events.
- A vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Potential new members are invited to meet with a member of the Club’s management committee. Once new members have joined they have a probationary period of one year, during which time they will be mentored by a member of the committee, to help make sure they get the most out of their membership.
Facilities for members:
- Moorings – free water taxi service
- Use of club dinghies, tenders and kayaks
- Use of clubhouse
- Changing and showering facilities
- Use of self-service kitchen area
- Use of outside terrace and BBQ area
- Use of club parking permits
- Hire of the clubhouse
Current costs on joining March 2021:
- Joining fee £262
- Annual subscription £131
- Club Development Fee £250